One by one the progressive mayors and college presidents across the south have been chipping away at not only our heritage, but the honor of fallen heroes, many of who died in the great 'War for Southern Independence'. Actually those who would tear down these Confederate Monuments could care less about the statues themselves. It's not about these pieces of stone and bronze stained by the years. It's a power struggle between progressives and conservatives. I thought this was settled, a least for a short while with the election of Donald Trump. I was wrong, and now I fear we are on the losing side once again. Some of us are fighting back. The purpose of this blog is to inform you there is hope. We are attempting to raise funds to erect plaques honoring our fallen Confederate boys in gray. Plaques that will grace the town squares of small towns in the South where they will be welcome. Towns where the voters still have some common sense, unlike those idiots in the large cities and those poor lost young people in our universities. All denotations will be appreciated with the lion's share going to preserve the memory of those who fought and died in that great conflict.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The New Plantation Master

Not too far from the mighty Potomac sets a great white house, you're thinking the White House, wrong! Its Arlington, the home of the great grand daughter of George Washington, the wife of General Robert E. Lee. Arlington was a great plantation in its day and the home of many slaves. Across the Potomac and only a short distance away stands the White House, home of the President of the United States who has become the new plantation master.

To master Obama everything is "me, mine and I", at every appearance before the camera he always refers to those who work in his administration as "my secretary of..........", "my cabinet" everything is his. He never says "the cabinet" or "the secretary of ............ " Everything to this man is about him and for him. Next time you see this guy on TV, listen closely to his words, for words do help define the man. Yes, I know he lies all the time, but just listen to him. It's always me, it's always I, and it's always mine. Barry sees himself, as master of all he surveys --- all who serve him, all those who voted for him, in fact all Americans. It is only a matter of time, that day when his teleprompter is broken and he speaks off the cuff , that we will get the full truth when he utters; "you are my people, this is my government and you will do it my way".

No comments: